Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wiring A 3 Way Switch Ceiling Fan Hunter

NotD: MNY - I'm a Material Girl (807A + 808A)

my day at the two coatings of the current MNY - I'm a Material Girl painted LE and find them both individually and in combination, great. Like all great to me so the pink glitter paint. As a top coat, he developed new facets and the blue shimmer particles are really to advantage. Now only slowly come out of the sun, so my hands do not work so pale and wan ;-)

I really love MNY (LE) paints! On this picture you see the 807A solo applied in two layers. After a film he was almost completely opaque, only the finger-tips seemed to show something else. The second Layer was then he was perfect and there were no incidents in the form of Blässchenbildung or etc. The dry season is also quite ok. Cost: € 1.75 in Dm

MNY - 807A

then I've painted the 808A over the 807A. The 808A contains its own pink color, so the result was slightly darker, but what I do not think so bad. It's great I find the shimmer particles that change alternating between blue and pink. Fine, I love stuff!! Also a cost of € 1.75 and no further incidents.

MNY - refers 808A

The LE still in its redemption fee Dm almost every branch, if you are interested. I personally am already on the MNY - Girls ♥ Preppy Pastels LE , which will be available from March (hehe ... so today) to buy.

Killah

0 comments:

Post a Comment