I ask you today my two Catrice - Do not Feed the Birds imagine! They are both very great love, but why has he not told me that there are two versions of them? ;-) Today, and due to the conversion range (yeah, he has to go unfortunately!) Allowed the moldy gentler version at a reduced price of € 1.45 move.
If you click on the photo identifies you see the difference a little better. What is the "newer" version of it, I do not know, but I guess that is the new creamy. I do like to teach, because this step is totally went past me:)
And to prove once again both from the back, so you can see that it really is twice by the same paint, just once creamy and once with shimmer. Personally I prefer the better ;-) schimmerige
Also today I had two different Catrice - Back to Black in hand. One of them was much brighter as the "actual" Back to Black and bit me on the Chanel - Black Pearl recalls green but unfortunately without the shimmer. On some forums also circulates an old and new version of the Catrice - Be my Millionaire seems therefore to be an isolated case. The new range today, I could not find yet: (
I have painted both coatings have a Nagelrad The schimmerige version is lighter and with two layers was not quite as opaque as his brother creamy.
Killah
0 comments:
Post a Comment