Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mount And Blade Native Expansion Quest Help

NotD: Catrice - Back to Black

Huhu ... Today is soooo a beautiful sunny day that just had the Catrice - Back to Black it ;-) No, of course, but I was just back after that and enjoy a short trip to CeBit tomorrow, so it fits very well with its anthracite color. Painted


I have two layers, as always, but I must admit real that I had some difficulties with it. I'm not sure why, but he was apply a little difficult was something tough and you have to watch that no stripes formed. I know him not at all actually sooo Catrice, but maybe. After the second class, he was completely opaque and dries super fast. A bit yes, he remembers the Chanel - Black Pearl only has this no greenish. Still, I like the color very much and it will remain in the range, that is no stress, if the paint you are interested ;-)

Killah

0 comments:

Post a Comment