[Review] Alverde body butter "Mama luck"
Hello my friends,
here now follows the promised review on Alverde body butter "Mama luck" .
short, I am absolutely thrilled by this great body butter. My skin was much better, not nearly as dry as before (despite the cold temperatures outside * brrr * and by frequent chlorine loading in the pool), she was cared for wonderfully cuddly. I Have A Good even, that my weak connective tissue was slightly streamlined, yet remained elastic skin (which is on an extra body butter for pregnant women so even being considered right ;-)). The smell is still very tasty, I got him not once seen as disgusting or too strong.
my opinion, is the body butter highly recommended and I'll buy again for sure.
Did any of you have tested it and would like to post an opinion / experience to the body butter? Then please leave a comment :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment