swatches from the shop follow the same time. I've painted all but the ultimate nude nail varnish on my wheels and they will not deprive you. Here I noticed two possible dupes, which I will then test it. For the Ultimate Nude paint coming soon a N ails o f t he D ay.
Here again the parties involved:
we come to the first: Dirty Berry and Purplelized . Actually the Dirty Berry indeed contain holographic shimmer, but I do not see the best of intentions. On display are more than small silver particles, but no rainbow colors. The Purplelized reminded me immediately of the Essence - Berry Fairy Fairytale from the LE, it was around Christmas. I will compare the two times.
(left to right: Catrice - Dirty Berry, Catrice - Purplelized, Manhattan - 64L, Catrice - Plum Play with me)
The next is the I wear my sunglasses at night . This paint contains vials soooo beautiful pink / green / yellow glow, which is unfortunately after drying times difficult to see. 'm Disappointed, although it is not the first time so that the lost luster in Catrice coatings is (also see Catrice - Hip Queens wear blue jeans ). Pahhh ... I should have but let's read by another technique, revealing the gleam in paints. I will test them again and introduce it here on the blog, if I had success with it. Otherwise would be soooooo sad: (
Next comes a paint where I like the name Supergut:! Sir Yes, Sir is This really is a Navy / Bundeswehr color and I love this just absolutely, and I know from this and any other coating that may be similar . He can not map entirely, since it is a mixture of brown and green, but I was then but decided to paint it on my green Nagelrad:
is considered the last of Iron Mermaiden . As you can see, I have him right next to the OPI - Not Like the Movies painted ( Katy Perry Collection ) and the whole just screams for a Dupe! In the vial or blue tones come to the fore, but going after the order and there is unfortunately lost in a mish-mash of pretty gray / green / purple.
(left to right: Catrice - Iron Mermaid, OPI - Not Like the Movies, Essence - have Formidable)
on all wheels as always, I painted two coats to a great result came out - Choose me, MAC!. Dried, they are all wonderful and fast. The Iron Mermaiden I tend to even almost 3 layers, but it was left on the Nagelrad at 2.
Killah
0 comments:
Post a Comment