Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Do You Make A Snare Trap Coyote

NotD: Catrice - Dance like a ballerina

After my nails last night, has been reduced radically again I opted for the Dance like a prima ballerina from the new Catrice range. I am very happy with the result although I thought after the first layer only, that this is perhaps not be as opaque as I had thought. After the second layer, I was informed of the better and I'm happy ;-)


revealed earlier, I had to apply two layers, as it was streaked with the first layer is still slightly translucent and light. Also some liquid seemed to me the paint, but that's not bad, as it is thus distributed evenly over the nail and a smooth Result delivers. He is a small little gaudy, since at that moment the sun shade verkrümmelte and accordingly the image has become. I'm very satisfied with the result!

Killah

0 comments:

Post a Comment