Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Implantation And Creamy Mucus

Haul: Catrice - New range

Sooo, I'm back from my extended weekend. I was lucky and had a small "village Ihrplatz" the new Catrice range encountered. Good thing my friend was there. He has me pretty able to brake in my purchase delusion, but a few were allowed to paint jump into the basket ... mainly the "dark side" ^ ^

(left to right: Catrice - Dirty Berry, Catrice - Iron Mermaid, Catrice - Purplelized, Catrice - I wear my sunglasses at night, Catrice - Sir Yes Sir! )

Hachhh ... such great dark tones, but also the light (pastel) I have liked, but according to my friend, I would have been something like this, so I "have left or are even now available in the standard range and do not run away, yes. Cost is € 2.49 a .

then allowed nor any of the Ultimate Nudes - paints with which 010 - Dance like a ballerina . This is a nice (at first) opaque pink, which contains subtle shimmer. This has also cost € 2.49 .

Catrice - Dance like a ballerina

And what is with you from? Have you already the new Catrice - found range, and if so, what did you indulged in?

Killah

0 comments:

Post a Comment