Here's to us girls! Today is 100 International Women's Day and I hope you left her that you enjoy some of your loved ones and betüddeln.
Essence is also the benefit of us girls at heart and has now launched an initiative that has just come fluttering fresh in my email box and I gladly support by you, I like records.
Essence is also the benefit of us girls at heart and has now launched an initiative that has just come fluttering fresh in my email box and I gladly support by you, I like records.
How the initiative
Every six months essence help with a budget of € 50,000 for three international projects available to the girls. In www.girlsforgirls.de each User shall essence can co-decide which project receives the most support. The second-and third-placed project will receive € 12,500 each. This is 100% girl power! In this way, can also benefit from the success of disadvantaged girls essence !
So just look at the opportunity to www.girlsforgirls.de and vote with industrious. The site is apparently still under construction but should be available soon.
Killah
0 comments:
Post a Comment