Urgs ... to be honest, I have my N ail o f t he presented D ay very different than it actually become. The pattern of Essence - Fashion Nail Sticker always tells me to few. I did this get in the Trud project to test and it is well known, before a matter of taste, but do not take it definitely.
for the pointer - and the little finger I have the Catrice - Lavender Breeze used from the Flora Lista LE . Like all good but the paint is quite a bitch and is streaky if not careful. The first class, he is more like a Tipp-Ex and is just as streaky, but is almost completely opaque. The second layer dips into the paint more hideous and I like it better. But like I said ... Please do not in combo with these stickers! 'll Probably settle tonight ;-)
Killah
Killah
0 comments:
Post a Comment