was not at that time I still so aware of what a treasure because I actually made the Glam Rock bought LE of Essence . I bought the paint, because it is so beautiful in all colors of the rainbow shone, but that this "holographic" is ... phuuu like that time I had no idea. Even so, I have LE's not really interested and I have not time wasted, or a thought came the idea behind which to or run other.
The job went very well, but you realize that over time has actually changed something in the paint formula. This does not dry quite as fast as some newer paint and must have some fear that it might not still a purely Macke suggests. But there are now over schnelltrocknede coatings, such as from Sally Hansen . Of course there are also Top Coat of p2, Essence and co., For it looks just past the counters. I applied two coats, as he left with a layer only a subtle shimmer. Unfortunately I do not have as many holo-paints (still the pink from the glam rock and the varnish from the p2 - Snow Glam LE ) but here I find this quite decent ... and yes it will soon be some in the drugstores (Essence Catrice). It will take one or the other intended to join:)
Unfortunately, the holographic effect is not as out great, because here in our little bit of the sun is missing and it is strongly bevölkt: (
In this photo you see it on little, but in reality it is something more there:
Unfortunately, the holographic effect is not as out great, because here in our little bit of the sun is missing and it is strongly bevölkt: (
In this photo you see it on little, but in reality it is something more there:
Killah
0 comments:
Post a Comment