Thursday, February 10, 2011

12 X 39 Puzzle Frames

Cosmetics Cosmo Eyeshadow Refills, Part I

Recently sells love Koko ( www.kosmetik -kosmo.de ) own eye shadow refills. The I could not pass up and wanted to test the same times four.
were pulling Laguna, Lilala, Caribbean Gold and Bordeaux. They are kept available in 12 coconut-range, also in the online shop.


from left to right: Laguna, Lilala, Caribbean, Bordeaux Gold

can generally say that the colors seem generally very colorful. Off and crumble a little bit in the palette, but bothers me personally rather less. Perhaps I simply press too hard with the brush, because I have eight well sometimes on it.
, I use the eye shadow refills only in combination with a base, because I like it because of my strong glasses anyway but like gaudy, colorful and striking. At the end of the post I told you the colors geswatched, so that any (r) of you can make your own opinion. Each
Eyeshadow Refill contains 1.5 grams and costs € 3.99 . The eye shadow palette is € 9.99 (plus shipping). For this price you can not really complain, and the four colors will not be the last ones I bought at Koko.

Here again from close

(Pardon the scratches in the pots, since I was a little careless with my artificial nails :-()

And here once geswatched:

0 comments:

Post a Comment