Monday, February 28, 2011

Gay Cruisin Areas In Miami

Review: p2 - Two New ... and Crackling:)

Hmm ... on the weekend I was the first time before the new p2-range, but I must admit that it has not really blew me away. Somehow it was nothing spectacular, what with me DO I HAVE NOW AND GET ABSOLUTELY expressed feeling. Well, I then opted for two coats (each € 1.55), because I have this but like all good:

(left to right: 690 - Forever, 730 - Hug me)

What I'm not quite sure ... why must the names of old delisted p2 paints given to the new and bring out some of the old colors with new name? Is it so difficult to come up with new names and what exactly you have against this scam? Rather unkind to us and makes the search for swatches, if we for example after a p2 - Forever should googling turns up a coat and then nudefarbender Forever. Hmmm ... Confusion and definitely a big, big minus point p2! Had it simply an action a la Essence and start using Facebook or Twitter to select or even superior can. So you would have even more to your relationship with your customers something to refresh and strengthen, but, well, thumbs down for it ;-)

was allowed to my two p2 crackling varnish is then also the gold to join. I must say that I like this at first sight quite well. This has cost € 1.40 because of my discount coupons otherwise € 1.75 :)

(left to right: 010 - Black Explosion, 020 - Silver Blast, 030 - Gold Rush)

Killah

0 comments:

Post a Comment