Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Go To C.j. Barrymore's

Sleek Storm I Divine Eyeshadow Palette


Me proudly presents: The Sleek Divine eye shadow palette :-) Storm I

While rummaging through makeup online store I'm in love Koko ( www cosmetic-kosmo.de .) Enchanting, this beautiful eyeshadow palette encountered. And finally it is mine.
When she arrived, I had to inspect the same course extensively and create swatches. I particularly like the presentation in the dull plastic pallet with shiny sleek Schriftzug.Sie includes 12 colors à 1.1gr and a mirror in the lid and a two-sided foam applicator.
a cost of € 8.50 plus shipping .



The range has 12 beautiful colors that are to use for everyday life as well as an evening drama look. Most of the colors have a beautiful metallic sheen, a few colors are dull. The pigmentation is great, super color output. There is no fallout and the eye shadows are also visible without a nice base. However, they blur easily without base.


Here are the swatches:

in daylight



top row from left to right with flash



bottom row from left to right with flash

0 comments:

Post a Comment