hooked by some girls from the official forum Lush I headed to my second home, the Chemist dm.
There then hopped the Alverde body butter "lucky mom" (fragrance Mallow) into the basket, and what can I say? This body butter is absolutely amazing! The scent reminds 1:1 to a delicious, ice-cold Pina Colada. Thought the butter is actually a "soothing care during and after pregnancy", but what helps pregnant women, can not hurt ;-) Unschwangeren
The consistency in Crucible (capacity 200 ml) is more solid, but it can apply to distribute and beautiful. The butter is quickly absorbed, leaves no greasy film, but the above-mentioned Pina Colada fragrance.
The consistency in Crucible (capacity 200 ml) is more solid, but it can apply to distribute and beautiful. The butter is quickly absorbed, leaves no greasy film, but the above-mentioned Pina Colada fragrance.
I think, just for the summer months, the body butter, thanks to the rage of the fragrance are absolutely, unless they are too rich in the long run is (Review to follow). has cost
0 comments:
Post a Comment