Yesterday it was me again devious in my favorite local drugstore Rossmann. Actually I am in terms of hair stuff, practicing Lush junkie, but in time it's just something in the money, since Lush so not exactly cheap. So I was looking for a silicone and paraben hair care products for the small purse. And I was in fact successful in the basket allowed the pomegranate & aloe vera care products for dry and damaged hair.
After the first hair washing I am so impressed itself very positive. The hair will feel clean and well cared for, they are handy, but they do not stick to the head. The pomegranate fragrance is delicious but not too intrusive, and also holds some time in the hair.
Priced products also go completely wrong:
Shampoo (200ml): € 1.99
rinse (250ml): € 1.10 (where I could read a bottle with 25% more content, I do not know if cost so much and 200ml)
Hair Treatment (150ml): € 2.49
over a long-term effect (eg greasing of the approach), I can not say much, but a review will surely follow.
Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Lauroyl Sarcosine, Punica granatum Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Acacia Farnesiana Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chlorides, Alcohol, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, citronellol, Citral
Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Acacia Farnesiana Extract, Lauroyl Sarcosine, Sodium Lactate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral
Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycine Soja Oil, Punica granatum Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Oil, Punica granatum Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Acacia Farnesiana extract, panthenol, ethyl ether Panthenyl, Lauroyl Sarcosine, Sodium Lactate, hydroxyethylcellulose, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral
1 comments:
do yo recommend to this shampoo? :)
Post a Comment