Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What Can I Put In My Hair To Make It Look Messy

it's raining ... purple flowers

Hello my friends, finally

I had time again to devote myself to something more extensively my hands:-D

The result is a fairly simple, but-I think-pretty Alltagsmani:) used




I have to find base- (agnes b.) and topcoat (six vite) two of the new paints from p2
Namely:
* "Elegant": a grayish lilac with slightly reddish accents in direct sunlight (in my opinion, an almost identical Dupe to "parlez vous Opi?" I am the Swatch two times for you).
This paint is wonderful creamy, easy to apply and after only 2 layers perfectly opaque and <3

* "rich" means a great brombeeriges purple with reddish particles with which can churn away properly!




These new coatings have convinced me once again the outstanding quality of the P2 nail products! It really is not worth it to spend much money on expensive Konadlacke, the P2 paints are just as good!


Now a few pictures for you if you have questions, shoot, go easy:)
(on the last picture you can in the bottle very well see the glimmer of the "elegant" ;-))





soon then comes the promised soon Wolenseifenreview and .....

tatatataaaaaaaaaaa .... pictures of my first selbstgesiedeten soap:-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment