Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sneezing After Waking Up In Day Time



Beauties Huhu * wink *

finally have a free evening do, to the time on vacation, for my parents, the poof around zipper ...

met on Saturday, however, a wonderful package from Wolkenspiel in to me, which really made the whole stressful weekend and scented * happy *
clouds game is gorgeous soaps, bath and grooming gear, the optically both, as well as scent and care concerns are simply unbeatable, I'm addicted to this little treasure:-D
Over the next week I will shoot myself sometimes to the pictures and make writing test, I think showers currently is my very favorite hobby ever * g *

What I find rankles that I dont Beauty Technically nothing to get my manicure consists only of a paint and the colors also change at most twice a week, the Amu still looks almost hopeless from movable lid in Nudetönen, slightly darker banana and highlighter ... I'm bored and my mirror: (

But as of next Sunday is again applied lotions industrious, peeled, made up and painted and of course blog about it says, finally, I would indeed someday have a few interested readers:-D

Good night, and hopefully soon * wink *

0 comments:

Post a Comment