Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reptile Cage Door Ideas

dark-beings finally KUNTERBUNT :-)

I did habs ...
after nearly a year hair grow (over BH-lock length, oha) and always a good boy (* bullshit * cough I mean Ash Brown) in the natural hair color shades, I could see my dull, smooth lint not easy ...
Some people felt the hair is beautiful, timeless elegance times I've heard ...
Maybe, but I'm not really elegant, and certainly not timeless - I am a scatterbrain with bees in its head, multi-faceted than it can bear the majority of my fellow man, crazy and always under power that fits as less than long, smooth course brown hair?
I had last winter and a heavy heart, grieving separated from my wonderfully green, blue, pink hair, because I have any clever fellow students (which I will beam in 3 weeks show the bird), some of had told because teaching degree and a role model ... with my sound I I could not however make friends really We stayed at the "you" ... and this morning I'm back "I", with dark, through stepped curly head, a part of the Pony purple, under the cover hair blue streaked, wild, different, motley specify:)
I 'm so happy <3<3<3
And an example I'll give or take, because I at this job with much more enthusiasm and idealism go approach when I hear it out of many good-coiffed dolls
and because I am I, if not exemplary character, what then? :-D

geschwafelt So enough, I'll still want to show what has now crept into my shopping ;-)



* Essence Nail Stickers (ind the pink butterflies I have immediately in love)
* Micro Cell Repair Nail Lacquer (hefty price, but said he does indeed wonder)
* p2 paint "glory" (stylish olive green with gold glitter could, hoping his duochrome * *) * p2
paint "glamor" (plain white, to churn away ) * p2
paint "dangerous" (I stand totally blue on this tealige,'m really looking forward to a mani with it) *
Manhattan Lips2last in subtle red and old rose (with DM are at present 25% on all products Manhatten)


equal then I'll show you my latest "Beyond Midnight Stardust" Mani:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment