Monday, March 8, 2010

Eurosport Infinity Elliptical Trainer Reviews



dear ones Huhu * wink *

I'll get out again rare, but in these light conditions is also easy to add do not get acceptable picture :-(
Has any anyone of you has a camera tip for me, as in the low cost sector, ie under 200 €?

There is nothing to indicate I bother you just a little ;-) DAY
Seretia The blogger has made this funny little game on her blog and may join, if you like :-)
I WANT * grin * and of course all others to upload one! Just leave me a comment with your blog address, I would be interested in what you write like this:)

[TAG] If I were not me but ...
... something else, then I would be ...

... a month: May
... a week: Monday
... a time of day: night ;-)
a planet ... Venus
... a marine animal: Ariel * laugh *
... one direction: left-right-up-down-down-her-chaos just
... a number: 15
... a piece of clothing: a stylish cocktail dress, or different colored Chucks with colorful Schuhbändeln
... a gem: a pocket
... a beauty : a deep pink Lippie
... a flower or a plant: a lotus flower
... a liquid: Whiskey:-D
... a tree: a baobab tree
... a bird: a parrot
... a piece of furniture: a bed
... a weather: stormy and sunny at the same time ... oh yeah and wechselhafft ^ ^
... a mythical being: Nachtelfirokese:-p
... an animal: a Nasobém
... a color: motley
... a Element: fire and water simultaneously
... a car: a midnight blue Volkswagen Beetle with Brezelfenstervereinigung
... a song: Johnny Cash-Guess Things Happen That Way
... a film or series: the A-Team
... a part of the body: heart
... a school subject: German
... an object: a glass ball
... a word : random sense
... a body feeling turned
... a snack: Keksäääää
... a drink: Whiskey-Cola
... an ice cream flavor: Woodruff
... a story: The Frog Prince
... a city: Monastir



0 comments:

Post a Comment