Hallöchen,
I finally have time to shoot pictures again time for you ;-)
Recently, some new paints moved in with me, and I want you not to deprive ...
very excited I was when I was recently at both a Hololack Mueller, as I also found Flitterflakies ala Nfu ...
but more on that ...
The paints that I would like to introduce you today are:
p2: 222 "Artfull" - a beautiful, bright turquoise with a creamy finish. The coating can be applied without streaking and covers after 2 coats.
Max Factor "dazzling blue" - a duochrome paint, between the turquoise and iridescent blue. It can be applied quite well, covering after 2 coats. Unfortunately, the Duochromeeffekt on the nails is only guess. I will test it again but on different colored bases and tell you about it.
These are the treasures that I was able to get the miller ...
GlamNails "Cosmic" - a dark rusty red with a pretty fine glitter
GlamNails "Larissa" - a cool, dark purple, with great flakes which change from green to orange to pink. A real must have!
GlamNails "Rainbow" - I'm just Holo:-D from the color it is like the China Glaze Omg, however, the Holoeffekt is significantly weaker ... With sunlight and with nice stamping but it could definitely rock :-)
All Glam Nails coatings can be applied easily and dry very quickly, but you need at least three coats to cover it right ...
Well enough said, here are photos & swatches:
"Rainbow" - if you enlarge the image, you can take an Holoeffekt see the light was present but modest ...
left to right: cosmis, larissa (actually darker color is easier to see on the next screen), rainbow, dazzling blue
So, that's it for today, more pictures of my paints & Mani, "Larissa" follow the next few days :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment