Sunday, January 10, 2010

How Long Should The Oplalescence Whitening

Gold Maries secret





Hello dear ones,

First of all, I apologize that I so long been so rare and not seen here inside it * shame *
I had a lot to do with college, internship, work, and would show other than plain and Manis Amus had nothing.
Unfortunately, I have this, my nomination for the Creative Blogger Award missed: (
Thank you for the nomination, I'm just very happy about it, maybe I'll get even someday in the future the opportunity:)


Today I can finally once again you show a mani, I hope you like ;-)



I've used
:
Basecoat: Micro Cell 2000
Allover: Basic No. 44 (2 Coats)
Front area: Manhattan Crazy Colours No 302 (1 Coat)
Pattern: Stamping with Konadschablone and MyslinStampinglack, strip with Manhattan Crazy Colours No. 304
Rhinestones of Basic


If you like it, her suggestions criticism or improvement claims have write me a comment:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment